Are you curious about the idea of graphic quotes and beautiful letters? Then Typorama is the right application for you. With this app you can create typographic designs as you wish. In this article, we will see the details of this great application. We will see what features it offers, what advantages it offers and how it is available for your PC.
Typorama is also a text-decoration application that allows you to create fantastic visual images with many functions and effects. In addition, every user can creatively create typographic art. The user does not need any design knowledge.
As already mentioned, this is a fantastic application that allows you to convert common texts into impressive typographic designs. You can currently only find this application on the iPad or iPhone. However, we did list a few steps later in this article to show you how to download the application to your PC.
You don’t need any exemplary design skills to use this application. It can be used by anyone as long as they follow the instructions you have set. Typorama saves you a lot of hard work. All you have to do is select a fund by choosing the standard or by searching for another using a keyword. From there you can now write words and voila! You have your typography.
Text drafts are not templates but are generated randomly when choosing different styles. A lot of work is required to create such beautiful fonts and designs with a blinding background when using Photoshop or a similar photo editing program.
- More than 50 different typographic text styles.
- More than 100 different fonts and fonts of famous designs
- Double-click and preview the image with text editing.
- Can create transparent background images
- It’s easy to create a square picture that will fit on social networks like WhatsApp, Twitter and more.
- Easy to share with a friend who adds art.
- Many later mosaics and textures available
- Supports custom font styles
- There are other features like 3D distortion, applying gradient colors, shadows to your text and much more.
How to install Typorama for PC with Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac:
To install Typorama for PC, you have to install the Bluestack Android emulator, since Typorama does not start a desktop version. Therefore we will first install the emulator and install Typorama there. Then you can use Typorama for Windows and Mac.
1. First. Download the installation file for the Bluestack emulator. Use this official download link to download the Bluestack installation file.
2. After downloading the installation file, start the installation on your computer. Read the Bluestack installation guide here.
3. After installation, look for a search field on the home screen on the Bluestack home screen. Enter Typorama and click on Search Apple App Store.
4. Use the search result to find the details of the application. Now locate the installation button and click on it to install it.
5. When the installation is complete, the Typorama application shortcut is displayed on the Bluestack home screen. Click on it and start Typorama for Windows. If you are using a Mac, do the same on the Mac computer to install Typorama for Mac.
In addition, the Typorama application has numerous functions with which you can create new offers according to your wishes. Some users believe that design skills need this app. However, use of this application is not required for design knowledge. Even Typorama is not available to desktop users. The Bluestack emulator helps with the installation of this app for computers. Then leave a comment below if you have any questions about installation.
3 thoughts on “Typorama For PC, Windows & Mac – Free Download”
I had a great experience with an earlier similar service at the startup I worked at over the years for a couple of years – we were able to have a number of users, but no one would have gotten away with trying to get some of us on to a great service just like
you can’t open apple store on android emulator. wasted time and nothing else
Well there is an another emulator for apple store that called iPadian or Nox emulator both of these run Apple apps