Are you tired of the same old ringtones and alarms on your iPhone? Why not switch things up and use your favorite TikTok sounds instead? With TikTok’s vast library of catchy and unique sounds, there are bound to be a few that you just can’t get out of your head. And with a few simple steps, you can turn those sounds into custom ringtones and alarms on your iPhone. In this article, we’ll show you how to turn TikTok sound into a ringtone on iPhone, so you can start waking up to your favorite TikTok tunes and impress your friends with your favorite ringtones.
Can I Download Sound From a TikTok Video?
You can completely capture the sound from a TikTok video; it’s not difficult and takes just a few clicks. After you get the audio, there is a variety of fun things you can do with it. You may construct your own mixes, utilize them in TikTok videos, or just listen to them on your favorite music player. TikTok features a diversity of sounds to pick from, allowing you to effortlessly develop your music library. Try it out and find some new tunes to dance to!
How to Download Sound From a TikTok Video on iPhone?
You can easily download any sound you want from TikTok and use it for your own videos or personal enjoyment.
How to do it?
- Firstly, open the TikTok app and find the video you want to download the sound from.
- Tap on the “Share” icon (the arrow pointing right) on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose the “Save Video” option from the menu that pops up.
- The video will be there on your phone’s camera roll, but the sound is not separately saved yet.
- Open your phone’s app store and download a free video-to-audio conversion app like “MP3 Video Converter” or “Video to MP3 Converter.”
- Open the video-to-audio conversion app and select the video you just saved from TikTok.
- Choose the “Convert to Audio” option and wait for the app to finish converting the video to an audio file.
- Once the conversion is complete, you’ll be able to download the audio file to your phone’s music library.
How to Make a TikTok Sound Your Ringtone?
If you’ve successfully downloaded a TikTok sound and converted it to an audio file on your iPhone, you may be wondering how to make it your ringtone. Don’t worry, it’s a simple process that can be done in just a few steps.
- Open the “Files” app on your iPhone and locate the folder where the converted audio file is saved.
- Tap and hold the audio file to bring up the options menu.
- Choose the “Share” option from the menu that appears.
- Swipe left on the bottom row of options until you see the “More” button and tap on it.
- Turn on the toggle switch next to “Tones” and tap “Done” in the top right corner.
- Tap on the “Tones” option from the list of sharing options.
- A new screen will appear with a list of available ringtones. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap on “Add to Library.”
- Go to your iPhone’s “Settings” app and select “Sounds & Haptics.”
- Tap on “Ringtone” and scroll down until you see the name of the TikTok sound you just added to your library.
- Finally, select the sound and your TikTok sound is now your iPhone ringtone.
How to Make a TikTok Sound Your Alarm Tone?
If you want to start your day with your favorite TikTok sound as your alarm tone, don’t worry, it’s a simple process. Follow the instructions below to set your TikTok sound as your iPhone’s alarm tone and wake up to your favorite sound every morning.
- Open the “Clock” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Alarm” tab at the bottom of the screen and select the “+” icon to create a new alarm.
- Choose the time you want the alarm to go off and tap on “Sound.”
- Scroll down until you see the “Pick a song” option and tap on it.
- A list of songs and sounds on your iPhone will appear, but we want to select the TikTok sound we downloaded earlier.
- Tap on the “Choose a Music Track” option at the top of the screen and select “Browse” from the pop-up window.
- Navigate to the folder where your TikTok sound is present and select it.
- The TikTok sound will now appear as your alarm tone. You can adjust the volume and other settings as desired.
- Save your new alarm and enjoy waking up to your favorite TikTok sound every morning.
More from us:
In conclusion, setting a TikTok sound as your iPhone ringtone or alarm tone is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following the instructions provided above, you can easily personalize your device with your favorite TikTok sounds and start your day off on a positive note.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can convert any TikTok video into an audio file and set it as your iPhone ringtone or alarm tone.
No, you don’t need to download any special apps. You can use the built-in Files and Clock apps on your iPhone.
Yes, you can set different TikTok sounds as your ringtone and alarm tone by following the instructions provided above for each.
You can adjust the volume of your TikTok ringtone or alarm tone in the settings of your iPhone’s Clock or Sounds & Haptics app.