If you guys are looking to install PicsArt Photo Editor in PC then read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install PicsArt Photo Editor in PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Read on further to know all about how can you download PicsArt for Mac and Windows.
PicsArt is basically the number one photo editing app these days. It is available on both Android and iOS smartphones as well. It not only gives you the basic tools to edit your photos. However, also gives you a wide range of advanced editing tools which of course makes it the number one app to edit photos.
PicsArt is suitable for both amateurs and professionals and even for folks who do editing as a hobby or passive time activity as well. Some of the editing tools provided by the PicsArt app are the adjustment of brightness, color contrast, hue, saturation also.
You can also add emoticons, stickers, and even another image to the one that you are already editing. You will find tons of face editing beauty tools as well, face swaps also. Then you can add effects and also filters to your pictures and add your favorite clipart from the free clipart library as well.
Collage can also be made through selecting two or more pictures of your choice and can be edited just the way you like, either in the form of a grid or frame. You can also crop your pictures, however, the crop tool provided by PicsArt is not like just any other crop tool provided by other apps actually.
The crop tool in PicsArt also lets you crop your images in three ways. You can either delete the parts you like by the normal cropping. Or you can draw a boundary and also crop the unwanted area of the image. You can also shape crop through using shapes lie circle, triangle, square, etc. Such cropped parts can also be added to your clipart gallery for later use as well.
Along with PicsArt, you can also add text to your pictures through selecting from the hundreds of fonts and styles provided. You can also adjust the color, shadow stroke of the text as well. There are special effects that can also be added to your alphabet. Also, you can share your work with the PicsArt community or on other social media platforms too.
Furthermore, considering the features of the Picsart app. There are too many features available to talk actually. These are some main features of the Picsart Photo Editor app also.
- 100+ collage image templates available in order to make collage images more creatively.
- A lot of Backgrounds, borders, fonts styles, AI-powered effects, and much more features are included.
- Picsart includes 1000 features in order to edit photos such as crop, clone, cutouts, adjust curves, add text, and stretch also.
- There are more free stickers and also clip art images available to add for photos.
- Picsart provides drawing features including brushes, layers, and many more drawing tools.
- Photo remixing tool available in order to edit photos.
PicsArt for Mac and Windows – Download
You can download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install PicsArt for Mac via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is basically an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how you can install any app on PC via Bluestacks:
- In order to begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Open the BlueStacks on PC
- When the BlueStacks is launched, click the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now search for PicsArt Photo Editor
- You will there see the search result for the PicsArt Photo Editor app just install it
- Log in to your Google account n order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for PicsArt Photo Editor relying on your internet connection.
Note: If you are having a LOADING issue via BlueStacks software then simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC.
Install PicsArt for Mac via Nox Player
You need to follow these simple steps below:
- First, install the Nox app player in the PC
- It is actually an Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and then log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for PicsArt Photo Editor
- Now install PicsArt Photo Editor on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, then you will be able to play PicsArt Photo Editor on your PC
Install PicsArt for mac via MEmo Play
- First of all, you have to search on Google by Memo emulator and you will find the website at first. You have to download it.
- You guys will find the download button on the home page. Just simply tap on the download option and it will start downloading automatically. Now find the downloaded software on your pc and double tap on it. It may ask your permission in order to install the emulator. Click yes in order to give permission.
- Open the emulator from your pc and then you will see the play store app on the screen as well.
- Tap on the google play app to open it. There, you need to provide your Gmail ID access to get access play store actually.
- Now you have to search for ‘PicsArt’ on the search box. You will see the PicsArt at first. Press the install button to install it. It will then take a while to install.
- The app will then show on the home screen of the emulator. Tap on it and open the app and then start editing.
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day