The novelty is the first HMD Global smartphone with proprietary PureDisplay technology to improve image quality. HMD Global introduced a new smartphone under the Nokia brand in London. The model of the middle-class Nokia 7.1 received a modern design based on glass and aluminum, a number of proprietary Nokia technologies and an affordable price.
Nokia 7.1 is equipped with a 5.84-inch IPS-screen with a resolution of 2280×1080 pixels (Full HD +) and an aspect ratio of 19: 9, with a small cutout for sensors, earpiece and front camera on top. The panel is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and has HDR10 support, which is rare in this segment. The smartphone also became the first in the line of the brand with PureDisplay technology, providing high contrast and sharpness of the image and improved color reproduction under all conditions.
Processor, RAM, Memory:
The hardware base of Nokia 7.1 is the same eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, which is installed in Nokia 6.1 Plus. The amount of RAM is from 3 to 4 GB in combination with 32 or 64 GB of storage memory, the latter can be expanded with MicroSD cards up to 400 GB. Battery capacity is standard – 3 060 mAh. Fast charging supported. Nokia claims that 7.1 charges at 50% in just 30 minutes.
Nokia 7.1 is equipped with a dual main camera using ZEISS optics and proprietary mode Bothie for shooting from two modules at the same time. This is a combination of a 12-megapixel sensor with f / 1.8 aperture and an additional sensor with a resolution of 5 megapixels for measuring depth. The front camera has a resolution of 8 megapixels (f / 2.0 aperture) and supports face recognition.
Among other features of Nokia 7.1 are the Android 8.1 Oreo operating system using the Android One program (an update to Android 9 Pie is already announced), the presence of NFC, a USB Type-C connector for charging and the latest generation of Bluetooth 5.0.
Nokia 7.1 specifications:
- Display: 5.84 inches PureDisplay c cut, IPS, resolution 2280 × 1080 pixels (Full HD +), aspect ratio 19: 9, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 3.
- Processor: eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636.
- RAM: 3/4 GB.
- Internal memory: 32/64 GB, microSD support (up to 400 GB).
- Main camera: dual, 12 megapixels (f / 1.8 aperture, phase autofocus), + 5 megapixels (depth sensor, f / 2.4 aperture), ZEISS optics, dual LED flash.
- Front camera: 8 megapixels, f / 2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 3 060 mAh, fast charging.
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with Android One interface.
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC.
- Other: fingerprint scanner, face recognition with artificial intelligence, 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones, USB Type-C 2.0.
- Dimensions: 149.7х71.2х8 mm, weight – 160 g.
More in News: Screenshots and Game-play of the new Call of Duty exclusive for Android
Nokia 7.1 will be available for purchase in two colors: indigo and steel. Additionally, Nokia has announced a fully wireless True Wireless Earbuds headphones with an unusual cylinder case and wireless headphones with a Pro Wireless Earphones earband.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.