Install Odin On Windows: Odin is a firmware flashing software that helpful for Samsung devices. Before this one on the windows, you can read the complete details about it. The users mostly use this software for the flash and root the device. By using the Odin tool you can flash the Samsung ROM memory without any hassle. You can also flash recovery on the Samsung smartphone. It allows the user to flash the root package such as CF-Auto root on the android device and others. The flashing custom operating system using this tool will avoid the warranty. one of the main benefits of using the Odin tool is that you can keep the smartphone up to date with the recent version.
Sometimes users want to clean flash the firmware files manually. Odin Tool made that thing easier and risk-free. In Google, Oneplus and many other devices users have to flash the firmware using ADB and Fastboot commands but Samsung device users can flash that via Odin Tool.
Procedure to Install Odin On Windows 7/8/10
The user can install the software on different windows platform like Windows 7, 8 and 10. If you are searching to install the Odin application on your Windows operating system, follow the below guide.
Download and Install the Samsung Odin on your Computer
1. At first, Click to download the latest version of Odin software to your computer.
2. Extract the downloaded zip file. Now you can see 2 files (1) Odin.ini 2) odin.exe)
3. Now right mouse clicks on the Odin.exe file and clicks Run as Administrator.
4. Pop-up will appear on screen saying ”Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your PC? “, click on ” Yes“.
5. Done Odin will on your PC. Proceed with Installing ROM or Rooting your Device.
I hope you have successfully installed Odin on Windows. If you face any issues, let us know in the comment section below.
Also Read: How to Convert img files to .tar.md5 Odin flashable files