ATCloud for PC is a free media and video device which permits you to deal with your camera from a separation. ATVCloud is free programming for the camera the executives which are useful for smartphones and tablets. So as to run ATVCloud on your PC or Mac, you need to download and install an Android Emulator, for example, BlueStacks.
It is exceptionally simple you need to download the product of BlueStacks from the official webpage, then you should install and open the device and peruse for ATVCloud into the pursuit structure. I trust you have seen how to run the app into your PC, we likewise need to comment on that there is no official form for PC however it could be installed through Android Emulators.
- Stream Videos over WIFI or 3G/4G
- View up to 16 live video streams
- Device management.
- Snapshot and browse picture
- Record and playback video
- PTZ control
- Landscape and Portrait orientation support
- Two-way talk-back
- Digital ZOOM
- Using QRcode to add a new device.
How to Install ATCloud for PC
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for ATCloud
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!