If you want to install CloudMagic for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. CloudMagic is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download CloudMagic for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install CloudMagic on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about CloudMagic for PC, Windows, and Mac.
CloudMagic is an email app that is free of cost. The install size of CloudMagic for Windows 10 PC is currently unavailable. The software is heavily used in the US and Ukraine. However, the program has obtained 4,202 downloads, and last week it gained 6 downloads. Also, it is available for users with the OS Windows 8 and former models, and it is only available in English.
It is an email app for Android & PC. However, it works with all types of email like Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, and much more.
With the help of it, you can easily save emails to Todoist, Wonderlist, Trello, and more. The app can manage infinite mail accounts across various providers. This app allows smart push notifications and also group emailing – while letting personalization among various email account at the same time. It is the perfect replacement for the stock email app. With the help of it, you can easily merge accounts.
- You can easily set a timed lock screen. As it’ll protect all your private emails.
- Cloud Magic is very secure and private. The app is designed with top encryption, so it is one of the best leading in the industry. Your all data will be encrypted to protect your email communications. All information is protected and secured.
- The conversations will be dynamic and smart. Not just this but also your experience with emails will be convenient and easy.
- You can also enjoy group mailing. In groups, you can share or define email. Receive or send swiftly.
- The themes are stunning. You can also move to anyone that suits your taste, day or night.
- It gets you mobile alerts faster whenever you receive messages in your inboxes. The email sounds are classic. You can then get smart snooze notifications.
- CloudMagic will allow you to view any email account that has an inbox – directly from your mobile home screen.
- The menus are very easy to configure. You can also customize your own swipe menu – that suits your taste and style. You can also configure the email view actions, easy and fun.
- In this app, you can also view a sender’s image. The color coding is very cute and simple.
- As it has a unified interface, it will Sync various inboxes from all providers that can render emailing services to you.
- You can also use it to organize various email providers. Even those big dogs in the game – AOL, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Outlook, Office 365, and others.
- It offers you an instant push mail function that you can use for a large range of email providers.
- The app is also compatible with POP3 + Exchange Auto Configuration and IMAP.
Install & Download CloudMagic For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download CloudMagic for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use CloudMagic for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install CloudMagic for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install CloudMagic For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download CloudMagic for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e CloudMagic.
- You will then view the required search result for the CloudMagic app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the CloudMagic depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find CloudMagic on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install CloudMagic Manually:
If you want to download CloudMagic for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use CloudMagic for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘CloudMagic’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see CloudMagic. Tap on the icon to use the CloudMagic on the computer.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download CloudMagic for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!