It seems that now BlackBerry installs physical QWERTY-keyboard only in smartphones of the flagship line with the KEY prefix.
As expected, August 2, 2018 BlackBerry introduced its new smartphones: Evolve and Evolve X. However, the date of presentation – the only thing that coincided with rumors. Many believed that the novelties will receive sub-flagship stuffing. But not only did smartphones turn out to be middling, they also lack physical keyboards, one of the main features of the BlackBerry devices.
Externally Evolve and Evolve X are completely identical. The differences between them are in technical characteristics. The basic model in the face of Evolve received a top-end processor of the budgetary series – Snapdragon 450, 4 GB of RAM and a main camera with a conventional and monochrome matrix. The Evolve X stuffing is better: the top-end processor of the mid-price segment in the face of Snapdragon 660 (its performance is comparable to that of Snapdragon 820 – the flagship chipset of 2015), 6 GB RAM, the main camera with an additional telephoto lens used for double optical approximation. Both smartphones support the user’s face recognition function, for which the front camera is responsible.
Also See: https://techgenesis.info/download-dragon-shadow-warriors-last-stickman-fight-legend-for-pc/
The full technical characteristics of the novelties are as follows (black markers indicate general characteristics or stuffing Evolve, white – for components Evolve X):
- Display: 5.99 inches, LTPS, 2160 × 1080 pixels, protective glass Gorilla Glass 5.
- Processor: Snapdragon 450, 8 cores, clock speed up to 1.8 GHz.
- Processor: Snapdragon 660, 8 cores, clock speed up to 2.2 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- User memory: 64 GB.
- The main camera: 13 megapixel (RGB) and 13 megapixel (monochrome lens).
- The main camera: 12 megapixel (RGB) with photosensitivity f / 1.8 and 13 megapixel (telephoto lens) with aperture f / 2.6.
- Front camera: 16 megapixels (f / 2.0).
- Battery: 4 000 mAh, fast and wireless charging is supported.
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with proprietary DTEK shell.
The Indian price for Evolve and Evolve X: $365 and $510 respectively. It is expected that smartphones will go on a global sale under the names Ghost and Ghost Pro.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.