If you want to install Archos Video Player Free for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Archos Video Player Free is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Archos Video Player Free for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Archos Video Player Free on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Archos Video Player Free for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Archos Video Player Free Intro:
We all love video players that enable us to experience a massive range of unique videos in various formats. There might be lots of video players out there but only a few have diversity and can show the best array of features. Archos Video Player is the best video playing app that provides you the best and unique video experience on any mobile, tablet, and Android TVs.
Now you can play all types of videos from your PC, server, or using NAS. Do you have movies or videos saved on your external USB storage, if yes then you can play those too? However, the app provides a huge library that can source all videos from all places and then save them in one big library so that you can easily access all of them whenever you want. Also, you can use the automatic retrieval option to install any backdrops or posters of your favorite TV shows and movies in a few simple taps. Also, you can download subtitle tracks for your TV shows or movies directly through the app.
Supports Different Formats
The app Archos Video Player utilizes hardware-accelerated video decoding to provides you the best experience. It can support all kinds of formats from MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, and so much more. Also, you can supports subtitles tracks in various formats such as ASS, SRT, SUB, SMI, and so on. You don’t need to struggle to play any video or think twice about the format while using the Archos Video Player app.
We love to stream online shows or certainly casting our mobiles onto your TVs. For this reason, Archos Video Player stands out the most. Now you can get a dedicated user interface or leanback for your Android TV. Also, you can use the Archos app to provide an interaction for your TV. The 3D support is best for those who have 3D TVs. The app Archos provides a ‘Night Mode’ that can adjust the level of audio dynamically to suit the preferences.
- Quick access to recently played or added videos
- Browse movies by genre, name, year, duration, rating
- Folder browsing supported if you want it in old-school style
- Use posters or descriptions from NFO files when available
- Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
- Private mode: temporarily turn off playback history recording
- Adjust subtitles synchronization manually
- Adjust audio/video synchronization manually
Install & Download Archos Video Player Free For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Archos Video Player Free for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Archos Video Player Free for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Archos Video Player Free for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Archos Video Player Free For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Archos Video Player Free for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Archos Video Player Free.
- You will then view the required search result for the Archos Video Player Free app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Archos Video Player Free depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Archos Video Player Free on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Archos Video Player Free Manually:
If you want to download Archos Video Player Free for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Archos Video Player Free for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Archos Video Player Free’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Archos Video Player Free. Tap on the icon to use the Archos Video Player Free on the computer.
Install Archos Video Player Free For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Archos Video Player Free.
- Now install the Archos Video Player Free App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Archos Video Player Free on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Archos Video Player Free for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!