Follow the given guide and get this latest build P905XXUABOD7 on your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Remember that the Android 5.0.2 having build (P905XXUABOD7) is an unbranded firmware so you’ll be required to have an unlocked SM-P905.
|Model name||GALAXY NotePRO 12.2 LTE|
|Build date||Wed, 22 Apr 2015 15:53:03 +0000|
Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Check the model number of your device first.
We will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE during or after the installation process of Android 5.0.2 build P905XXUABOD7. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings via a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
- Verify that you’ve properly installed the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy Note Pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- Your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE should factory unlocked.
- You should have an unlocked Note Pro 12.2 LTE to install the official build P905XXUABOD7.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy Note Pro is rooted then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Check the battery level of your Note, it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps to Update Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop build P905XXUABOD7:
Follow the given steps to update Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop P905XXUABOD7 firmware:
1:- First, download the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop G360FXXU1BOD9 firmware file for your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE. Also, download Odin3 v3.10 on the desktop of the PC from the above-given links.
2:- Then extract both of the zipped files in a folder on your PC.
3:- Now turn OFF the Galaxy Note to boot into Download Mode.
4:- Turn ON the phone by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume Down buttons altogether.
5:- Run Odin3 v3.10 on the PC (as Administrator).
6:- As the Galaxy Note Pro is currently in Download Mode. Connect it with PC and wait for a while till Odin detects it.
Note:- ID: COM box will turn light blue in Odin after a phone is connected successfully.
7:- In Odin, click on the AP button and navigate to the firmware file that you’ve already extracted and placed on the desktop of your PC.
8:- Now ensure that you’ve checked Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options and the Re-Partition option must be unchecked.
9:- In Odin, click on the Start button to begin the installation process that may take a few minutes to complete.
10:- Once the flashing process is finished, the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE will be automatically rebooted.
10:- Disconnect the device from the PC after the home screen appears.
Done! You’ve installed the P905XXUABOD7 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop stock build on the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE successfully.
Let us know in the comments area below if you need any help or having trouble while installing this Android 5.0.2 stock Lollipop firmware on your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE.
Now you can enjoy the latest Lollipop features on your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE.
Also Read: Guide on How to Convert .img to .tar using Odin Packager app